Carl Kennedy & Tommy Trash feat. Rosie Henshaw - Blackwater

[postlink]http://music2youtube.blogspot.com/2010/09/carl-kennedy-tommy-trash-feat-rosie.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNX437smkekendofvid [starttext]
Description: One Of Manchesters Top Commercial and Funky House dj's Carl kennedy has been long established in the manchester and North West Area , not to be confused with his namesake based in the Usa & Australia . His regular weekly residencies attract over 3500 people per week to his gigs . His following with the student populatuion Of manchester is "Legendary" as he has played at many SU parties including the annual "Torremelinos" All Nighter . Heres a brief history of Carls DJ career .... 

I first started dj'ing in 1984 when I realised i was a terrible breakdancer ! . Self taught mixing and scratching took me to the DMC mixing championships in 1988 at the world famous , now sadly deconstructed Hacienda . I got through the daytime heats to the final 6 where after being under the intense pressure of being first on ! I came a credible 3rd in the North Of England . From there , I played at many private parties and 88/89 raves which were absolutely blinding . 

I then took up residency at Fridays Nightclub in Didsbury Manchester in 1990 until 1997 playing on a Mon , Thurs Fri & Sat nights . The HACIENDA became part of my life again in 1994 when I Dj'd the Student Night on a Tuesday Night , this was an amazing experience , I am very proud to say I actually have played there to a packed out Hac with everyone going off it !! - incredible ! I also have played a guest spot with Alastair Whitehead and Paul Dakeyene on The ministry of sound tour in oct 2000 , and also I played a set at GOLDEN New Years eve 2000-01 at manchester academy , 9pm-11.30pm in the trance room before eddie halliwell which was wicked . 

I was RESIDENT AT ES PARADIS IBIZA IN 2001 & 2002 , playing at the very successful disco inferno and deja vu nights , an unbelivieable expereince playing sets at one of the worlds most beautiful clubs and most prominent dj booths you can ever see .Whilst on the island i also ended up playing at Kanya , Itaca , Trops and Chac Mool . My residencies have taken me from Manchester University Students Union to venues all over the country , culminating in my current gigs at the two biggest nights in Manchester at Tiger Tiger and Pure Manchester . 2006 was agreat year making my debut for Cream & Miss Moneypennys as part of their Uk club tours . 

My 2007 Residencies Are Currently At Monday - Vodka Island - Tiger Tiger Manchester Thursday - Airport @ Paparazzi Manchester Friday - Pure Sessions @ Pure Superclub Manchester Saturday - Saturdays Are Pure @ Pure Superclub Manchester Also you can find me doing guest spots at Studio 111 @ Club V , Fever Northampton & Houseductive@Paparazzi For Further Information contact djcarlk@msn.com / www.djcarlkennedy.com
Release Date: July 2010
Style: Dance, Club, House
[endtext]

0 comentários:

Post a Comment